We don’t know what has suddenly happened, but Dar developers now have to multiply themselves to be able to take part in all the interesting things that are happening! 🙂
Next weekend on Saturday June 9th, GTUG will organize a Google+ APIs Hackathon at the KINU Hub – big hand for KINU and GTUG team for their 1st event at KINU Hub!!!
Here are all the details regarding the hackathon from Tony:
Hello Tanzanian developers! After the successful Hackathons around Africa which saw some amazing applications built, there will be one in Dar Es Salaam too! It’s being organized by the Dar Google Developer Group (Dar GTUGs).
- Learning resources and tutorials on Google+ APIs
- Build with Us or Build Your Own
- Throughout the day, we will be building complete Google+ applications and aiding each other. You can start building your application beforehand.
- We will have some of the applications demoed at the end of the event and there will be giveaways for the best ones.
- What Do I Need?
- We will provide facilities, internet, power, food, refreshments, and experts to help you learn to use Google+ APIs and write your application. Just bring your laptop, ideas, and enthusiasm to complete the mix.
- When and Where?
- The Google+ hackathon will take place Saturday, 9th from
- 9am to 6pm. It will be held in KINU space at Morocco KINU space
Space is limited so sign up now by filling this form: Google+ Hackathon.