TMAC (Tanzania Mobile Application Community) Meeting 27th July 2013
TMAC welcomes you for the second community meeting, which will be held at BUNI (Costech Building) on Saturday 27th July 2013, from 10am – 11am.
The following items will be in the agenda for the meeting
- Introduction – Introducing the participants of the meeting
- Secretariat reporting on what had been achieved since the community came into existance.
- Discussion on the action plan.
2. Opportunity for Trainings ( Training of Trainers ) – There will be two trainings, that will be offered to people who will be ready to offer their time after the training to give back to the community.
- Mobile Applicaion Training, sponsors by Nokia, in Arusha ( Nokia – Windows 8 ) , Java for Asha
- Open Training for Members of the Community (Android and Web Based Apps)
3. Exhibition – Exhibition of mobile application by Tanzanian developers
4. Registration Technical Profiles – We will start a profile creation for the members of the community, so as to gather information of all the members and what are their levels of expertise.
See you all on Saturday, at 10am, at Buni