The management of the BUNI (Innovation Space) together with Tanzania Commission of Science and Technology (COSTECH) have decided to update the users registration procedures in order to enhance management of the space and improve security of the space.
The reason for doing this is
- Ensuring there’s enough space for the people seriously working on their projects.
- Ensuring enough internet capacity for productive activities.
- Ensuring safety and security of the space and members
The previous membership of the space will be terminated effectively, immediately by Monday, 19th August 2013, with a two weeks grace period, for people to register. New and old users of the BUNI (Innovation Space) will be required to go through the registration process again. Failing to do so will cause the user of the space to lose his/her right of using the space.
During the new registration process, which will start on Monday, 19th August 2013, anyone requiring to be registered as a member of the space will be required to go through the following processes.
- You will have to fill a form that is available online on our website, the form will have more detailed requirement compared to the previous one. You are required to fill the form accordingly, for your application to processed.
- You will have to provide identity proof by providing any reliable document or identity card, for example voters ID card, drivers licence, college letter and so on.
- You will be required to come with 2 passport size photos to be used for making your ID card in order to gain gate access from COSTECH security.
- You will have to wait until you are informed by the authority that your ID card is out and you can come and pick it on the particular mentioned date.
Few important things to note
- All the procedures are compulsory whether you are regular user or new user of the space failing to do so, simply means you can’t access the space.
- The registration form is available online for you to fill in your information and start the registration process. Please Read the registration page
- Within two weeks from Monday, 19th August 2013 only individuals who have gone through the new registration process will get access to the space. The old registration will not be recognized by the authority. We encourage you to register as soon as possible to avoid inconveniences.
We are sorry for any inconvenience that might be caused with this transformation period. We believe we have your full support on this one for the better being of our space. For any inquiry please don’t hesitate to call Jumanne (07167217621) or Brian (0789607242).